New Hope Thrift Store
“your support makes a difference!”
The New Hope Thrift Store provides clothing and household vouchers to participants of our programs. All proceeds benefit Colorado Regional Crisis Services.
New Hope Thrift Store is grateful to accept donations of your gently used, clean clothes, household items, small furniture, household items and more.
PLEASE DROP OFF DONATIONS TUESDAY-FRIDAY FROM 10:00 A.M.- 3:30P.M.
ALL ITEMS ARE TAX DEDUCTABLE
1308 Joshua Avenue
Parker, AZ 85344
Wednesday -Friday 9:00a.m.- 4:00p.m.
job training program
The job-training program is open to applicants of limited income or limited employment experience and provides participants with training in retail sales and the opportunity to further their education and job skills. The program requirements consist of:
- Program participation is a minimum of three (3) months or maximum of six (6) months;
- A minimum of 20 hours a week of volunteer training in retail sales at New Hope Thrift Store;
- A minimum of 5 hours a week of Life/ Job Skills through the Arizona Job Help Program located at the Parker Public Library;
- Completion of Skill and Assessment Training, test administered through the La Paz Career Center;
- Actively pursue permanent job opportunities during participation of the program.
The program is tailored to address the needs of each trainee and a specific plan will be developed once accepted into the program.
Job-training program employment is considered temporary (not to exceed six months,) and does not provide participants with a salary, paid holidays, vacation days, or sick/personal days.