1316 Joshua Ave., Suite D
Parker, AZ 85344
All proceeds directly support the
Colorado River Regional Crisis Services.
Our emergency shelter offers support services
and crisis intervention to women and children
who are victims of family violence
in our community.
The Colorado River Regional Crisis Services & New Hope Thrift Store provide the women and children living at the shelter items they need to rebuild their lives
(such as work clothes, shoes, house wares, and school clothes).
ANYTIME YOU DONATE TO NEW HOPE THRIFT STORE, YOU ARE HELPING EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY!
New Hope Thrift Store is grateful to accept donations of your gently used, clean clothes, house wares, small furniture, household items and more.
PLEASE DROP OFF DONATIONS DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS
ALL ITEMS ARE TAX DEDUCTABLE
COLORADO RIVER REGIONAL CRISIS SERVICES
“NEW HOPE THRIFT STORE”
Job Training Program
The job-training program is open to applicants of limited income or limited employment experience and provides participants with training in retail sales and the opportunity to further their education and job skills. The program requirements consist of:
- Program participation is a minimum of three (3) months or maximum of six (6) months;
- A minimum of 20 hours a week of volunteer training in retail sales at New Hope Thrift Store;
- A minimum of 5 hours a week of Life/ Job Skills through the Arizona Job Help Program located at the Parker Public Library;
- Completion of Skill and Assessment Training, test administered through the La Paz Career Center;
- Actively pursue permanent job opportunities during participation of the program.
The program is tailored to address the needs of each trainee and a specific plan will be developed once accepted into the program.
Job-training program employment is considered temporary (not to exceed six months,) and does not provide participants with a salary, paid holidays, vacation days, or sick/personal days.